A Guru for All Your Technical and Scientific Needs !
I'm an automation and information technology electrical engineer with over 30 years experience in electronics and computers.
At the age of 12, electronics was my first passion and I've built a TV tennis game beside many other electronic devices.
Many years later, after I've got my master's degree, I've started working as a teacher at University of Oradea, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Department of Computer Science where I’ve taught thousands of students in both hardware and software fields, for over 15 years.
I owned for 5 years the Java professorship and my last position was assistant professor.
I have a vast experience in many fields including:
- design / prototyping / manufacturing of various electrical / electronic devices
- software development / firmware development
- web design / web programming
- CAD design / CAM programming
- 3D modeling / 3D rendering / 3D animation
- rapid prototyping using different technologies
- video editing / photo editing / audio editing
I'm also a pioneer in freelancing, I've started working as a freelancer in 2001 through other freelancing platforms and I have successfully completed +200 projects in various categories with very close to 5 star average satisfaction review from my customers.